5 Ways to Spread Kindess
We need a lot more kindness in the world, so here are a few ways to get you started.
- Give a random compliment— The smile on a stranger's face when you give a random compliment will warm your heart. Make someone's day with a few words.
- Say "Hello"— This one word can boost someone's spirit. Instead of just staring at people, acknowledge them. Value one another as people. Who knows, you might just make a new friend.
- Give someone a donut— Hands down the best $1.50 you could ever spend. Buying something small like that will show the person that you were thinking about them. People always want to feel important, and this is a great way to show appreciation.
- Hold the door— Not only is this common courtesy, but this small can can help someone out tremendously. If a person was having a bad day, doing this small thing can be the one good thing they experience that day.
- Be kind to yourself— It all starts within. Practice kindness with yourself, and you will be much better at showing kindness to others. Your energy radiates outward.